Friday, August 10, 2007
But Not Before We Say Goodnight
Music: Jeremy Yew
Lyrics: Betty Chen
Vocals: Jeremy/Betty
Piano: Jeremy
Click here to read about this work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24/7 piano-playing, vocal-stretching, songwriting, music-listening B.
3 comments:
For some reason, the song reminds me of songs by Gordon Lightfoot. Nice! Hey, Betty has a nice voice. Don't worry, I won't do a cover for this (though I want to, heh heh). A guitar plucking would also be nice as an intro. I have a few ideas on how to tweak this song a bit (in terms of arrangement). Would involve recording the vocals though, 'cos that's the main part of the song. Just an idea : )
Hmm never heard of him, will check him out. Thank you, Ivan for the compliment :)
Yeah yeah, suggestions warmly welcomed!!!
Ivan, Gordon Lightfoot is so countrrry! Are you sure our song really reminded you of him?! ;p
Post a Comment