I am horrible.
Just months ago, I wrote of how much I wanted to blog more about my music but this blog has just been dead for the whole of June... gross!
It's tough, cos... OK, stop making excuses.
ANYWAY, I am happy to say I've come out of the "dry spell".
Have started writing songs, all thanks to a certain sad event which happened in June that triggered off Music and Lyrics just right before I fell asleep. Amazing!
And from there, I wrote another song which I'm excited to share during the upcoming Songcraft session.
I like it lots ;)
As I wrote this new song, I kept running a particular song in my head for I like the way it (latter) opens and wanna incorporate that and the whole mood of the song into mine.
You know "Alright" by Supergrass?
Cute song, makes you wanna jump up and do funny actions haha.
Can't wait can't wait! For Songcraft in two weeks' time!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Out of it! (finally!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha...no worries, time flies wat.
Too bad I can't make it for the next session to listen to your new songs.
Will share my new song "Will You Sing Again" for the next one.
haha, dear lf... i was wondering who's this "If" commenting here then it hit me it's you...!
Yupz, hope Italy Infuses you with Inspiration!
Post a Comment